Although we monitor use of SASB Standards, we do not collect reported information and do not require that companies notify SASB when they use the Standards. Nevertheless, we appreciate companies notifying us when they have made disclosures using the Standards and welcome their feedback. To be listed among the Companies Reporting with SASB Standards, companies must reference their use of SASB Standards in their disclosures. If your company has already done so and you do not see your organization listed within a month, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- My company wants to disclose information using SASB Standards. How should we get started?
- What should I do if my company operates in more than one SICS industry?
- Do SASB Standards have to be used in regulatory filings?
- Does my company have to disclose information on every topic and metric in the SASB Standard for our industry?
- What should I do if the SASB Standard for my industry does not include a disclosure topic that my company has determined is important?
- Does reporting in accordance with a SASB Standard constitute acknowledgement that the topics in the Standard are financially material?
- Does SASB review, provide feedback on, or assure disclosures before they are published?
- Can SASB participate in and/or provide input on my company’s materiality assessment?
- Are SASB Standards relevant to companies outside the US?
- My company is not listed in SICS or is listed as belonging to the wrong industry. What should I do?