Although we monitor use of SASB Standards, we do not collect reported information and do not require that companies notify us when they use the Standards. Nevertheless, we appreciate companies notifying us when they have made disclosures using the Standards and welcome their feedback. To be listed among the Companies Reporting with SASB Standards, companies must reference their use of SASB Standards in their disclosures, and preferably, use the SASB metric codes. If your company has already done so and you do not see your organisation listed within a month, please contact us (select 'SASB reporter website listing' as the issue type).
Articles in this section
- My company wants to disclose information using the SASB Standards. How should we get started?
- What should I do if my company operates in more than one SICS industry?
- Does my company have to disclose information on every topic and metric in the SASB Standard for our industry?
- What should I do if the SASB Standard for my industry does not include a disclosure topic that my company has determined is important?
- Does reporting in accordance with a SASB Standard constitute acknowledgement that the information is material?
- Does the IFRS Foundation review, provide feedback on or assure disclosures before they are published?
- Can the IFRS Foundation participate in or provide input on my company's materiality assessment?
- How can I use the SASB Standards in my company’s integrated report?
- Are the SASB Standards relevant globally?
- My company is not listed in SICS® or is listed as belonging to the wrong industry. What should I do?