As an independent standard-setter, the IFRS Foundation does not provide advisory or assurance services. We recommend that reporting companies seek the advice of professional consultants, assurance providers, and legal counsel when preparing disclosures in accordance with SASB Standards. For technical questions about how to interpret or apply the Standards, contact SASB Standards technical staff.
Articles in this section
- My company wants to disclose information using SASB Standards. How should we get started?
- What should I do if my company operates in more than one SICS industry?
- Do SASB Standards have to be used in regulatory filings?
- Does my company have to disclose information on every topic and metric in the SASB Standard for our industry?
- What should I do if the SASB Standard for my industry does not include a disclosure topic that my company has determined is important?
- Does reporting in accordance with a SASB Standard constitute acknowledgement that the topic in the Standard are financially material?
- Does the IFRS Foundation review, provide feedback on or assure disclosures before they are published?
- Can the IFRS Foundation participate in or provide input on my company's materiality assessment?
- Are SASB Standards relevant to companies outside the US?
- My company is not listed in SICS® or is listed as belonging to the wrong industry. What should I do?