The ISSB is now working to incorporate feedback on the General Requirements and Climate Exposure Drafts received during the public consultation that closed on July 29, 2022. For notices of upcoming consultation periods, please subscribe to receive sustainability alerts via the IFRS Foundation’s notifications dashboard. Other questions and feedback for the ISSB can be submitted via the contact form on the ISSB’s webpage.
Articles in this section
- Can (should) I continue to use SASB Standards while the ISSB works to develop IFRS Sustainability Disclosure Standards?
- What happens to open SASB Standards projects after the Value Reporting Foundation's consolidation into the IFRS Foundation?
- Are the SASB Standards incorporated into the ISSB's General Requirements and Climate-related Disclosures Exposure Drafts?
- How can I provide feedback on, contribute to, or ask questions about ISSB exposure drafts?
- How does the Value Reporting Foundation's consolidation with the IFRS Foundation affect the FSA credential?
- How does the Value Reporting Foundation’s consolidation with the IFRS Foundation affect the SASB Alliance?