A company is best positioned to determine which Sustainable Industry Classification System® (SICS®) industry (or industries) most accurately represents its business and, therefore, which SASB Standard (or Standards) to use in making disclosures to investors. If you are unable to find your company or think the SICS® classification for your company needs to be reviewed, please contact us. The more information you provide, the more quickly we will be able to process your reclassification request.
Articles in this section
- My company wants to disclose information using the SASB Standards. How should we get started?
- What should I do if my company operates in more than one SICS industry?
- Does my company have to disclose information on every topic and metric in the SASB Standard for our industry?
- What should I do if the SASB Standard for my industry does not include a disclosure topic that my company has determined is important?
- Does reporting in accordance with a SASB Standard constitute acknowledgement that the information is material?
- Does the IFRS Foundation review, provide feedback on or assure disclosures before they are published?
- Can the IFRS Foundation participate in or provide input on my company's materiality assessment?
- How can I use the SASB Standards in my company’s integrated report?
- Are the SASB Standards relevant globally?
- My company is not listed in SICS® or is listed as belonging to the wrong industry. What should I do?