The SASB Alliance merged with the <IR> Business Network to form the IFRS Sustainability Alliance—a global community for sustainability standards and integrated reporting. Members of the IFRS Sustainability Alliance share a belief in the benefits of a coherent and comprehensive system for corporate disclosure and a more integrated approach to the way organizations plan and disclose their approach to value creation. Visit the IFRS Sustainability Alliance website for more information.
Articles in this section
- Are SASB Standards relevant to companies outside the US?
- Why should I continue to use SASB Standards? How long will they be supported?
- What happened to open SASB Standards projects after the Value Reporting Foundation's consolidation into the IFRS Foundation?
- How are the SASB Standards incorporated into the ISSB's General Requirements and Climate-related Disclosures Exposure Drafts?
- How can I provide feedback on, contribute to, or ask questions about ISSB exposure drafts?
- How does the Value Reporting Foundation's consolidation with the IFRS Foundation affect the FSA credential?
- How does the Value Reporting Foundation’s consolidation with the IFRS Foundation affect the SASB Alliance?