The SASB Alliance merged with the <IR> Business Network to form the IFRS Sustainability Alliance—a global community for sustainability standards and integrated reporting. Members of the IFRS Sustainability Alliance share a belief in the benefits of a coherent and comprehensive system for corporate disclosure and a more integrated approach to the way organisations plan and disclose their approach to value creation. Visit the IFRS Sustainability Alliance website for more information.
Articles in this section
- What are the ISSB Standards and how do the SASB Standards fit in?
- I plan to adopt the ISSB Standards. Why should I continue to use the SASB Standards? How long will they be supported?
- What is the ISSB’s process for maintaining and enhancing the SASB Standards?
- What work has the ISSB done to enhance the SASB Standards?
- How are the SASB Standards incorporated into the ISSB's General Requirements and Climate-related Disclosures Standards?
- What happened to open SASB Standards projects after the Value Reporting Foundation's consolidation into the IFRS Foundation?
- Does the IFRS Foundation offer a sustainability-related education credential?
- Does the IFRS Foundation offer a membership program similar to the SASB Alliance?