Yes. The Fundamentals of Sustainability Accounting (FSA) Credential is designed for professionals who benefit from understanding the link between material sustainability information and a company’s financial performance. The majority of test takers are professionals in investment analysis, consulting, and sustainability. Find out more about the FSA community, review sample test questions, register for the exam, and browse FAQs on the FSA website.
Articles in this section
- My company wants to disclose information using the SASB Standards. How should we get started?
- What should I do if my company operates in more than one SICS industry?
- Does my company have to disclose information on every topic and metric in the SASB Standard for our industry?
- What should I do if the SASB Standard for my industry does not include a disclosure topic that my company has determined is important?
- Does reporting in accordance with a SASB Standard constitute acknowledgement that the information is material?
- Does the IFRS Foundation review, provide feedback on or assure disclosures before they are published?
- Can the IFRS Foundation participate in or provide input on my company's materiality assessment?
- How can I use the SASB Standards in my company’s integrated report?
- Are the SASB Standards relevant globally?
- My company is not listed in SICS® or is listed as belonging to the wrong industry. What should I do?