Yes. Businesses and investors around the world use SASB Standards to better identify, manage, and communicate the financially material sustainability risks and opportunities they face. There is strong, growing support for SASB Standards in markets around the world. For current statistics about worldwide use of SASB Standards, please review Global Use of the Standards and the updated list of SASB Standards reporters.
Articles in this section
- My company wants to disclose information using SASB Standards. How should we get started?
- What should I do if my company operates in more than one SICS industry?
- Do SASB Standards have to be used in regulatory filings?
- Does my company have to disclose information on every topic and metric in the SASB Standard for our industry?
- What should I do if the SASB Standard for my industry does not include a disclosure topic that my company has determined is important?
- Does reporting in accordance with a SASB Standard constitute acknowledgement that the topic in the Standard are financially material?
- Does the IFRS Foundation review, provide feedback on or assure disclosures before they are published?
- Can the IFRS Foundation participate in or provide input on my company's materiality assessment?
- How can I use SASB Standards in my company’s integrated report?
- Are SASB Standards relevant to companies outside the US?